Please note the following:
- The Parlamentarium cafeteria remains closed until further notice.
Hygiene measures during a visit
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, visitors are kindly asked to observe the following measures:
- Hand sanitiser gel is available at the entrance and throughout the exhibition. Visitors are encouraged to make use of it throughout their visit.
- Visitors can use the cloakroom. Lockers are disinfected after each use.
- The Parlamentarium works with personal media guides and touchscreens throughout its entire exhibition. In order to reduce the risk of contamination as much as possible, disposable earpieces are available to each visitor.
- All equipment and material (like personal media guides and interactive exhibition elements) as well as the public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) are cleaned on a regular basis.
What else can be done to protect yourself and other visitors?
- If visitors feel ill or had a recent contact (within the last 14 days) with an ill person, the visit should be postponed.
- Visitors should wash their hands often with soap and water.
- Visitors should cough or sneeze into a new paper handkerchief each time and throw it away in a closed garbage can. In the absence of a paper handkerchief visitors should cough or sneeze into the inside of their elbow.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures in Belgium, go to www.info-coronavirus.be.
The European Parliament is monitoring the situation in real time and will adapt its measures accordingly.