Europa Experience Paris
Europa Experience Paris
Discover Europa Experience in the heart of Paris!
Embark on an extraordinary European adventure with the interactive exhibition Europa Experience.
Through a multimedia tour, immersive installations and a 360° cinema, you will discover how the European Union works and how you can shape its future.
Take a seat in the cinema for an overview of European politics and history or slip into the shoes of an Member of the European Parliament for a fun and informative role-play game.
Free admission. Content available in the 24 official EU languages.
Open every day of the week except on Tuesdays
Closed on 24, 25, 26/12, 1/1, 1/5
Address28, place de la Madeleine 75008 Paris
A 1500 m2 multimedia space, on three floors, with:
- a 360° cinema with an immersive film on Europe projected continuously
- multiple multimedia stations and an augmented reality space to discover the European Union in a new way
- a role-play game area where you can slip into the shoes of an MEP for a few hours (reservation required)
Put yourself in the shoes of a Member of the European Parliament!
Slip into the shoes of a Member of the European Parliament to gain a better understanding of the process by which EU laws are drawn up! Participants are divided into four political groups and examine, negotiate and adopt (or reject) European laws. Available in the 24 official EU languages.
Duration: 2 hours. Suitable for children aged 14 and over.
- From 14 years old
- For groups of 16 to 32 people
- Every day except on Tuesdays from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00
- 1-12 people: Free entrance without booking
- + 12 people: Book a group visit
Visit our multimedia space with the help of our cultural mediation team, to find out all you need to know about the EU! Exhibition quiz available. Duration: approx. 1 hour. Recommended for children aged 10 and over.
Mini-conferences - One hour to understand Europe
One hour to understand Europe, that's the challenge of these mini-conferences where you'll learn that Europe isn't so complicated! Why was the European Union created? Which are the European institutions? How do they work? What is the role of the Member States? Come and find out, or expand your initial knowledge and ask your questions, at the heart of 360° cinema in Europa Experience. A regular event (one Thursday and one Saturday per month), open to all, with one promise: clear, jargon-free answers. The mini-conferences are implemented by "Toute l'Europe" in partnership with the European Parliament.
- Thursdays (14/09, 12/10, 09/11, 14/12, 11/01, 08/02) 18:30-19:00
- Saturdays (23/09, 21/10, 18/11, 20/01, 17/02) 15:00-16:00