The Online EP Talks are one of the online activities for groups of the European Parliament. You can now deepen your knowledge about the power, role and activities of this institution with a 60-minute online presentation and question and answer session adapted to your group’s interests.
An Online EP Talk is available in one of the 24 official languages of the European Union. Connect from wherever you are to have all your questions answered by staff of the European Parliament.
Unique and tailor-made presentations
Are you interested in the way the European Union improves everyday life in your town, region and country? Would you like to learn more about the activities of the European Parliament and its Members (MEPs)?
These online presentations are unique, personal and interactive, and illustrated with engaging graphics. Depending on your group’s interest, the Online EP Talk can focus on some of the following topics:
- The history and values of the European Union;
- The structure of the European institutions and how they work;
- The European Parliament’s powers, composition, role, functioning and current activities;
- The impact of the European Union in your daily life;
- The means to further engage with the European Parliament to share your opinions and ideas on significant EU topics;
- The Conference on the future of Europe and how you can get involved.
The Online EP Talks also aim at facilitating interaction with MEPs.
Book an Online EP Talk
This activity has been developed for schools and universities, opinion multipliers and citizens’ groups from all EU Member States. We will adapt the content to the needs of the group’s characteristics and interests. Group leaders can book an EP Talk by filling in the online request form, mentioning ‘Online talk’ in the field ‘Expectation for the visit’.
Once the booking is confirmed, we will contact you to define the topics of interest ahead of the talk. You can also invite a Member of the European Parliament to speak to your group.